|Verfügbar für folgende Plattformen:|
|Shopgate Connect||✔||Shopgate Go||✔|
Let your customers know their orders have been shipped.
How does it work?
Your customers will receive a confirmation push notification shortly after the order status is changed to Shipped.
- Log into your Shopgate Admin.
- Navigate to Settings → Shipping.
- Locate the section labeled "Shipping Confirmation Push Notification" and turn the option to ON.
IMPORTANT: Due to policy changes at Apple and Google, you must authorize Shopgate to manage your app on your behalf before you can use the app features. If you haven't done so, a pop-up will open and guide you to the page where you can sign the authorization letters.
By default, your customers will get one of the following pre-defined, randomly chosen notifications:
To define your own notification, enable the option "Custom shipping confirmation text" and enter your desired text in the text field. You can define one notification at a time.
Check your e-commerce platform
Shipping confirmation via push notification works for all Shopgate shops.
- If your e-commerce platform is listed below, shipping confirmation is sent automatically after the order status in your shopping cart system is changed to Shipped (or whatever your e-commerce platform calls it).
|These e-commerce platforms should trigger the notifications automatically|
- If your e-commerce platform is not listed above, you will need to trigger the notification manually on each order by marking it as Shipped.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I trigger a shipping confirmation push notification manually?
If your e-commerce platform is not listed in the table above, follow the steps below to trigger a notification manually:
- Log into your Shopgate Admin and navigate to Orders.
- Open the order details by clicking Edit on the row.
- In the Shipping section, click the button Mark as Shipped.
- A pop-up will open. Select how you would like to send the shipping confirmation.
- Select Yes to send a push notification and an email.
- Select No to send a push notification with no email.
Why aren't my customers getting the notifications?
If your e-commerce platform should trigger the shipping or delivery notifications automatically but doesn't, it is possible that your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system is not sending data to Shopgate correctly.
Where can I check if the shipping confirmation is sent?
Click Orders in your Shopgate Admin. If the status of the order is Shipped, your push notification has sent.
For questions concerning the shipping confirmation push notification, please contact email@example.com.